MU-MSU Site Coordinator
EdD, 2000, University of Missouri-Columbia
- EAD 901
- EAD 903
- EAD 904
- EAD 905
- EAD 906
- EAD 907
- EAD 788
- EAD 895
Research and professional interests
Leadership challenges in PK-20 education
Awards and honors
- First Place Research Award. Institute for Personality and Aptitude Testing. Awarded for dissertation Does personality matter: A comparison of student experiences in traditional and online classrooms. 2000.
- Doctoral Faculty at University of Missouri; Granted December 2002; Renewed February 2008. Status is valid for 5 years based on scholarship and doctoral program participation.
- Twenty-five percent of my dissertation advisees recognized as finalists or winners of Dan Cockrell Dissertation Award.
- Moore, S.; 2006 Finalist
- McNeill, S.; 2006 Finalist
- Robison, J.; 2007 Winner
- Wisdom, V.; 2007 Finalist
- Galland, C.; 2008 Finalist
- Outstanding Graduate Mentor, nominee, Missouri State University Graduate College, 2006.
- High Flyer Award, University of Missouri. Teaching award based on participation in the summer instruction for the doctoral program, 2003.