- PhD, Florida State University
- MS, State University of New York Albany
- CRM 725 – Evaluating Criminal Justice Policy and Practice
- CRM 740 – Foundations of Homeland Defense and Security
- CRM 745 – Topics in Homeland Defense and Security
Research and professional interests
His research interests focus on the impact of policy changes on criminal justice operations and program evaluation. Recently he has been examining the impact of homeland security initiatives on criminal justice policy, specifically the impact of terrorism on the tourist industry.