Dr. Julie Baldwin
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- PhD, Criminology, Law and Society, 2013, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
- MA, Criminal Justice, 2007, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York City, NY.
- BA, Criminal Justice, 2004, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Criminal Law and Courts (online)
- Current Issues in Policing (hybrid and online)
- Senior Seminar
- Criminal Justice Policy (MA, online)
- Legal Issues in Criminal Justice (MA, online)
- Assistant Professor (Graduate faculty status), Missouri State University, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice, 2015-current
- Assistant Professor (Doctoral faculty status), University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Department of Criminal Justice, 2013-2015
- Court Analyst, State of New York 2nd Judicial Department Appellate Division, Brooklyn, NY., 2008-2009
- Paralegal and Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Administrator, Kings County Brooklyn District Attorney's Office Appeals Bureau, Brooklyn, NY., 2007-2008
Research and professional interests
- Public Policy, Evaluation and Translation Research
- Courts: Veterans Treatment Courts and Other Specialized Courts, Judicial Process
- Subcultures: Military, Law Enforcement, Gangs
- Substance Use/Misuse
- Law and Society