- PhD, 2016, Adult Development and Aging, The University of Akron
- MA, 2013, Adult Development and Aging, The University of Akron
- BA, 2011, Psychology, The University of Akron
- AAS, 2008, Early Childhood Development, The University of Akron
- Families in Later Life
- Senior Citizens: Policies and Politics
- Gender Issues in Later Life
- Aging and Identity in Literature and Film
Research and professional interests
- Ageism. Specifically how experiences with ageism intersect with other forms of oppression (e.g., sexism, racism, transphobia) to affect health and well-being.
- Bystander behavior and sexual assault. I am interested in better understanding what factors affects how willing someone is to intervene to prevent a sexual assault from happening.
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods.